On this episode, host Sima Vasa is joined by Matt Britton, Founder and CEO of Suzy, for an enlightening conversation about the direction the market-research industry is headed and how leaders evolve with it.
Sima and Matt discuss:
– The lagging adoption of new technologies, and how resulting inefficiencies get passed on to the consumer.
– Generational changes that signal a greater willingness to implement digital tools.
– How failure to evolve is often the result of current leaders’ resistance to change.
– How AI will continue to shape the industry in new ways as technology improves.
– How to maintain research integrity and methodological fundamentals while also allowing space for industry evolution.
Matt’s startup experience demonstrates the delicate balancing act that current industry leaders must perform, avoiding the bleeding edge of innovation without being perceived as falling behind.
– Infinity Squared – LinkedIn
Thanks for listening to the Data Gurus podcast, brought to you by Infinity Squared. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5-star review to help get the word out about the show, and be sure to subscribe so you never miss another insightful conversation.
#Analytics #MA #Data #Strategy #Innovation #Acquisitions