Topics discussed include:
– Anouar’s background and career path.
– The evolution of economics from being strictly theoretical to being scientifically tested.
– The inherent bias in conducting hypothetical surveys as market research.
– Measuring demand by studying subjects with a financial stake tied to their answers.
– Why the good nature of humans is detrimental to conducting scientific research studies.
– The ways AI could completely change the market research space without the industry proactively adding safeguards.
Thanks for listening to the Data Gurus podcast, brought to you by Infinity Squared. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5-star review to help get the word out about the show, and be sure to subscribe so you never miss another insightful conversation.
#Analytics #M&A #Data #Strategy #Innovation #MRX